Sun, Aug 28|
Richard E. Raizman Memorial Polo Field
USPA Centennial Cup
Gates will open at 11 am and the game will start at 1 pm Sunday. Best Tailgate Prize on Sunday! Pony Club & LPA kids halftime match!
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2022, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Richard E. Raizman Memorial Polo Field, Stom Hollow Rd, Ligonier, PA 15658, USA
About the Event
A Tailgate ticket is great to purchase because it gives you a place to land, a spot where friends and family can meet you at polo for the day. Simply have your guests buy their own General Admission ticket, park for free in General Parking and walk over with a yummy pot luck item to your hosted Tailgate. Each Tailgate is approximately 10'w x 20'd, big enough for 1 car to back into, the cost is $125 and includes admission for 1 person.
- If it rains and polo is canceled the day you bought your tailgate, just keep it and tailgate another day. No refunds.
- Please bring your own chairs and tents/shade, no seating or shade is provided.
- General Admin who didn’t purchase a field space will have designated area along the field.
- As a guest we request that you not only respect the field but respect the neighbors by adhering to all speed limit signage while entering or exiting the property.
- Parking in the back field will be available for spectators at a per person fee.
- Please bring your own garbage bags as all garbage should be removed by the attendee to limit outside contact.
- Pop Up tents, tables, chairs and adult beverages permitted.
- Tailgates assigned upon arrival and are limited.
- Grills welcome!
- Drink responsibly. No underage drinking allowed per PA law.
- Well behaved dogs on leash welcome, children off-leash encouraged.
1-Day Tailgate Parking
+$3.31 service fee
+$3.31 service fee0
1-Day General Admission
+$0.80 service fee
This is your individual ticket. All guests must have their own ticket to attend the event, even if a tailgate car parking spot has been purchased.
+$0.80 service fee0
Children 6 and under