All guests must sign the Liability Waiver. If purchasing tickets for guests, please include their email and phone and we will send them a link to sign the liability waiver.
End of Season 2-Day Tailgate Polo Match
Time & Location
About the Event
We look forward to your attendance at our end of season 2-day weekend tailgate polo matche!
Gates will open at 12 pm and the game will start at 2 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Liability waiver: https://na2.documents.adobe.com/public/esignWidget?wid=CBFCIBAA3AAABLblqZhBq8lEeHPW22q13_Qi_63WG1BTS3gczaY-IGoTKOhf8rgE5pDu7l6BmGRp6nKKvqTY*
- In the event of rain either a rain date will be announced or your tickets refunded
- Please bring your own chairs, no seating provided. General Admin who didn’t purchase a field space will have designated area along the field.
- As a guest we request that you not only respect the field but respect the neighbors by adhering to all speed limit signage while entering or exiting the property.
- Please wear a mask when not eating or drinking. All COVID guidelines will be followed, bathroom and a sanitation station will be provided.
- Field spots will have a buffer between spaces.
- Purchasing a field space is only for the car, please be certain to purchase General Admission tickets for your entry.
- Please limit your tailgate numbers to ensure social distancing is observed.
- Parking in the back field will be available for spectators at a per person fee.
- Please bring your own garbage bags as all garbage should be removed by the attendee to limit outside contact.
- Tailgate Car Spot + Driver$125+$7.50 Tax+$3.31 Service fee$125+$7.50 Tax+$3.31 Service fee0$0
- Under 5 Years Old Free Ticket$0$00$0
- General Admission$25+$1.50 Tax+$0.66 Service fee$25+$1.50 Tax+$0.66 Service fee0$0