Sat, Jun 26|
Richard E. Raizman Memorial Polo Field
Congressional Cup - 2-Day Tailgate Polo Match
Ligonier Polo Association invites you to attend our USPA Congressional Cup - the first official Tailgate Polo Match of the 2021 season on June 26 & 27! Gates will open at 11 am and the game will start at 1 pm both days.
Time & Location
Jun 26, 2021, 11:00 AM – Jun 27, 2021, 4:00 PM
Richard E. Raizman Memorial Polo Field, Stom Hollow Rd, Ligonier, PA 15658, USA
About the Event
We look forward to your attendance at our first Tailgate Polo match of the season! This is a 2-day tournament featuring several teams. The final will be on Sunday. Tailgaters are welcome for both days!
Gates will open at 11 am and the game will start at 1pm both Saturday and Sunday
- In the event of rain either a rain date will be announced or your tickets refunded
- Please bring your own chairs, no seating provided. General Admin who didn’t purchase a field space will have designated area along the field.
- As a guest we request that you not only respect the field but respect the neighbors by adhering to all speed limit signage while entering or exiting the property.
- Field spots will have a buffer between spaces.
- Purchasing a field space is only for the car, please be certain to purchase General Admission tickets for your entry.
- Please limit your tailgate numbers to ensure social distancing is observed.
- Parking in the back field will be available for spectators at a per person fee.
- Please bring your own garbage bags as all garbage should be removed by the attendee to limit outside contact.
Field Tailgate Car Spot
These tickets are for a car to be parked along the polo field. Private tailgating encouraged. Includes 1 driver ticket with purchase. Additional tickets available for $25 per ticket.$120.00Tax: +$7.20 Tax+$3.18 service fee
Under 5 Years Old Free Ticket$0.00
This is your individual ticket. All guests must have their own ticket to attend the event, even if a tailgate car parking spot has been purchased.$25.00Tax: +$1.50 Tax+$0.66 service fee